Shreveport, LA | Temp/Contract to Direct
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Project Manager with one of our top clients. As a Construction Project Manager, you will be supporting our client, a full-service engineering and construction firm providing lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients.
The Construction Project Manager will be working on the City’s Capital Improvement Program including wastewater Consent Decree and other water and wastewater projects. The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for pipeline and pump station planning, design and construction, overall water and wastewater treatment operations and water/wastewater utility management.
- Design scope development and design oversight
- Contract document preparation
- Review of A/E contract payment applications
- Review of construction cost estimates
- Design standards application
- Assisting with identification of, and review of A/Es’ documentation for applicable permits
- Assisting City with construction project bid opening through contract award and execution
- Review of project schedules/ establishment of program and project milestones
- General administration of construction contracts
- Visits to site and observation of construction
- Review and recommendations regarding:
- Field orders and requests for information
- Change orders and work change directives
- Submittal reviews and substitutions
- Inspections and tests
- Applications for payment
- Contractors’ completion documents
- Record drawings submittals
- Final inspections of completed construction/ close-out procedures
- Compliance with document management system requirements.
- Use of program’s PMIS
Specific qualifications for the Construction Project Manager role include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Environmental Engineering, Construction or related field.
- 7+ years’ of relevant work experience in environmental engineering or construction
- Professional Engineer registered, or able to be registered in the State of Louisiana.
- Experience in civil/environmental engineering including pipeline and pump station planning, design and construction.
- Experience with overall water and wastewater treatment operations and water/wastewater utility management.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet! Contact us today!