Baltimore, MD | Direct
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Project Manager with one of our top clients. As a Construction Project Manager, you will be supporting our client, a construction management and general contracting firm recently named one of the “Greatest Places to Work”.
The Construction Project Manager position is based in Baltimore, Maryland. Typical projects range between $1M and $50M supporting a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Residential, Education and Industrial. This position will focus on Healthcare, Sr. Living and Multi Unit housing projects. The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating activities from concept through completion:
- Developing cost estimates of assigned projects
- Soliciting and reviewing bids from subcontractors and material suppliers for correct scope of work
- Preparing subcontract agreements and purchase orders
- Preparing and completing the job start-up and closeout checklists
- Tracking and obtaining properly executed documents to include contracts, insurance certificates, bonds and other documents
- Preparing and monitoring tracking logs for contract documents, submittals, shop drawings, requests for information (RFI's), change orders, material deliveries and other quality control
- Preparing change proposals, negotiating change orders, executing change orders, issuing change orders to subcontractors and others and preparing revisions to the budget, as a result of change orders and management revisions with direction of primary Project Manager
- Maintaining a complete and accurate set of contract documents
- Preparing Project Status Reports
Specific qualifications for the Construction Project Manager role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Project Manager working on projects between $1M and $50M
- Experienced with various construction software programs such as Timberline, MS Project, Primavera, Revit, Plan Grid, etc.
- Project Management skills including RFI’s, submittals, change orders, invoices, scopes of work, value engineering, financial projects, subcontractor management, and client contract & subcontract agreements
- Knowledge of Preconstruction activities including estimating, budgeting, VE and CPM scheduling
- Understand the CM at risk with GMP process
- LEED AP and/or experience in LEED projects
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!