Arlington, VA | Temp/Contract
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We have a great assignment for a Construction Scheduler supporting the Washington Headquarters Service (WHS), Facilities Services Directorate (FSD) in the accomplishment of its mission. The Scheduler will join the project team on-site at the Pentagon supporting the design and construction management of new built and renovation projects.
The Scheduler is responsible for developing baseline construction schedules and tracking actual work progress for projects in the planning, design, acquisition and construction phases. They provide expertise in the areas of project controls, scheduling, earned value management and construction activity tracking, and responsibilities include:
- Reviewing project schedules and making recommendations for corrections and adjustments as required
- Coordinating the contractor schedule with all other government contractors and suppliers
- Reviewing contractor payment requests
- Providing preliminary schedules for source selection and contract durations during acquisition phase
- Providing scheduling support services during the strategic planning, mission analysis and project development phase
- Utilizing scheduling software currently in use, Primavera P6
- Maintaining government schedule for each awarded project that is verified by weekly site walks and is accurate within 72 hours
- Producing an auditable work-in-place report from P6 to document the work that is accepted for each invoice
- Experience with work breakdown structure
Specific qualifications for the Scheduler role include:
- BS degree in engineering, architecture, construction management (preferred - individuals without a degree must have 8 years of superintendent experience plus 5 years of dedicated scheduling experience (total of 13 years), AND an Oracle Primavera P6 software certification)
- 5 years dedicated construction scheduling experience AND an Oracle Primavera P6 software certification
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet and apply now!