AutoCAD Drafter / Designer
Sparks, MD | Temp/Contract to Direct
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for an AutoCAD Drafter / Designer with one of our top clients. As an AutoCAD Drafter / Designer, you will be supporting our client, a highly-respected consulting engineering firm located in Sparks, MD. This is a great opportunity for an experienced AutoCAD Drafter / Designer to support a top client on various projects.
- The AutoCAD Drafter / Designer will be responsible for preparing a variety of civil / site / survey AutoCAD drawings
- Learns necessary details of the plans & specifications for assigned projects
- Multi-tasks daily while changing direction as needed to meet changing client needs
- Adheres to drafting standards
- Performs other job-related duties as required or assigned
Specific qualifications for the AutoCAD Drafter / Designer role include:
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- 5+ years of experience in AutoCAD Drafting / Design required
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Civil 3D helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to process 3D Laser Scanning data using Revit beneficial
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet and contact us today!